As hospitals and health systems around the nation look for ways to increase their surge capabilities to respond to health crisis, such as COVID-19, Nihon Kohden is responding by offering NK-HealthProtect, a line of advanced feature and product configurations designed to help healthcare providers during a public health threat. Our goal with each of these solutions is to help protect both the healthcare community, as well as your patients.
With a range of offerings, from AEDs to Pop-Up ICU technology, we can help you set up a provisional ICU or isolation center at the touch of a button.
- NK-HealthProtect Critical Care Suite – An advanced feature configuration available in our NKV-550 Ventilator System and our Life Scope® G9 bedside monitor that allows clinicians to view, interact and monitor patient information outside of an isolation room
- NK-Health Protect Critical Care Solution – An innovative configuration that includes our NKV-550 Ventilator System and a Protective Control® second user interface that allows clinicians to view, interact and monitor patient information outside of an isolation room
- NK-HealthProtect Pop-Up ICU Solution – Nihon Kohden’s all-inclusive 16-bed ICU system, the NK-HealthProtect’s Pop-Up ICU Solution utilizes our existing Life Scope® BSM-6000 Series bedside monitors along with our Life Scope Central Station.
- NK-HealthProtect Wireless Surge Solution – The NK-HealthProtect™ Wireless Surge Solution is designed to alleviate emergency department crowding and improve patient flow. This pop-up solution can be set up wherever you need it and comes with a wirelessly connected ambulatory monitoring system that allows for the monitoring of 8 patients.
- NK-HealthProtect Patient Triage Solution – Essential for rapid screening of patients suspected of an illness, the solution includes the Life Scope® SVM-7200 vital signs monitor, SpO2 cable and sensors, and blood pressure hose and cuffs to check critical symptoms, including temperature, SpO2 and blood pressure