- Offers a significantly shorter median time to intubation in difficult airways (22.9 seconds; interquartile range=19.5–24.9 s) which is up to 33 seconds faster than other devices 1
- Guides healthcare providers of all skill levels through intubation with clear on-screen crosshairs
- Provides a superior laryngeal view compared to other devices 2, ensuring reliable tracheal intubation with its high-definition color LCD
- Eliminates the need for a stylet with a tube guide groove built into the disposable blades, which also include a hole for a suction catheter (large adult blade only)
- Reduces exposure and prioritizes oxygenation in patients suffering from COVID-19 or critical patients who require intubation by limiting exposure to infectious aerosols 3 and minimizing the likelihood of failed intubation 4
- Provides a better view of vocal cords, faster intubation time and higher success rate than other laryngoscopes in patients with cervical spine immobilization 5
- Enables clinicians to perform tracheal intubation without interrupting CPR in both normal and difficult airways 6
- Can reduce the risk of oral and pharyngeal injury, including mild mucosal bleeding and sore throat,7 because of the built-in channel to guide the endotracheal tube and the ability to continuously observe the intubation procedure
- Reduces the potential for cross contamination with sterile disposable blades and efficient sterilization with alcohol or CIDEX®
- Allows tracheal intubation to be performed without extending the neck, ensuring airway management can be safely performed for patients with trauma and suspected spinal cord injuries 8
- Supports external LCD monitors or video recording devices to provide a larger view of the larynx and glottis
- Designed for extended continuous use on AA batteries and waterproof construction allows it to be used outdoors even in the rain
- Offers four different sizes of NK PBLADE® disposable blades for use in patients from neonate through adult
NK PBLADE is a registered trademark of Nihon Kohden Corporation.
CIDEX is a registered trademark of Advanced Sterilization Products, a Johnson & Johnson company.
Exceptional Solutions, Simply Delivered is a trademark of Nihon Kohden.