Every bedside monitor comes complete with a 5-year standard warranty and the option to add damage protection under Nihon Kohden’s Performance CareSM Protection Plus service program. Renowned for its high quality, reliable products, Nihon Kohden also includes a 2-year standard warranty with every Life Scope Central Station CNS-6801 come with a 2-year standard warranty.
Each ICU solution will contain the following:
- Life Scope® Central Station CNS-6801, 16-patient central station with strip recorder and UPS
- 16 Nihon Kohden BSM-6000 Series bedside monitors, equipped with battery
- Network and installation material
- Accessories and consumables
- Quick reference guides, clinical reference guides and installation instructions
- Online clinical modules and training
Additional accessories and consumables beyond what is included in our kit can be ordered separately by contacting a Nihon Kohden account executive.
* Estimated based on a 3-person team, approximate setup time is 5 minutes per monitor, per person and 20 minutes per central station.