Each Wireless Surge Solution will contain the following:
Life Scope® G3 (GZ-140)
- 8 Life Scope G3 (GZ-140) battery-operated, wearable monitors with touch screen and graphical display that can be used in monitoring or telemetry mode
- Monitors ECG, SpO2, respiration rate and inflation-based NIBP
Prefense® Early Detection & Notification System
- Continuously monitor multiple at-risk patients on a single screen, enabling faster intervention when active vital signs change
- System generate alarms providing advance warning of patient deterioration
- Review, track, save and print patient vital sign history and reports
- One small form-factor laptop for wireless networking and central surveillance
Packaging and Accessories
- USB-powered wireless access-point, no separate power supply needed
- Custom-designed hard shell transport case for all component, ideal for storage and transport
- All needed accessories for immediate use, including disposable SpO2 finger probe and disposable iNIBP compatible cuffs. This avoids cross contamination.
- 8 sets of ECG cables and lead sets
- Reusable/disposable SpO2 probes
- NIBP hoses, reusable/disposable adult cuffs, and monitor holsters
- Starter set of high-performance batteries
- Small form factor external USB wireless access point for optimal performance and flexible location
- Quick reference guides, clinical reference guides, and installation instructions
- Online clinical modules and training
Option to add additional accessories and consumables.
Our Life Scope G3 (GZ-140) devices come with a 5-year standard warranty with the option to add damage protection. Laptop hardware is covered by the original manufacturer’s warranty.
- Rasouli, Hamid Reza, et al. “Outcomes of crowding in emergency departments; a systematic review.” Archives of academic emergency medicine 7.1 (2019).
- Jarvis, Paul Richard Edwin. “Improving emergency department patient flow.” Clinical and experimental emergency medicine 3.2 (2016): 63.