The booking date below does not necessarily represent the specific day of the course but the week of the the course series.
This is a 1 to 5 Day course depending on your course material selection. Please read text below for specific Days relating to your selection.
Nihon Kohden America Service Seminars are intended to provide attendees with a working knowledge of the Nihon Kohden Digital Systems for the purpose of equipment malfunction identification and correction.
The EEG/PSG Service Seminar for the EEG-1200 and 9000 series systems will include, system operations, Signal and data flow analysis, hardware/software installation and configuration, symptom analysis and troubleshooting techniques. A basic introduction into EEG will also be presented.
The IOM/EMG Service seminar will also cover operation, system configuration (standard and optional) both software and hardware, block diagram signal flow analysis, symptom analysis troubleshooting techniques and disassembly. A basic introduction to IOM/EEG will also be presented.
Seminar Schedule and Location
EEG Service Seminar: Fee; $1000
4 Day Course (Irvine, CA)
- Monday – Thursday
The EEG seminar will begin at 8:00am and will end at 5:00pm on Days 1, 2, and 3. The course will end at approximately 12:00pm on Day 4
EEG Course Schedule:
- Day 1: Focused on Systems hardware (Optional for IT personnel)
- Day 2: Configuration and set up
- Day 3: Advanced System Configuration
- Day 4: Advanced IT Topics (Optional for BMET personnel)
EMG Service Seminar: Fee; $750
Day 4 (Irvine, CA)
- The EMG Courses will be held from 12:00pm – 5:00pm on Day 4
IOM Service Seminar: Fee; $750
Day 4 (Irvine, CA)
- The MEE seminar will be held from 12:00pm – 5:00pm on Day 4
PSG Service Seminar: Fee; $750
Day 5 (Irvine, CA)
- The PSG Course will be held from 8:00am – 12:00pm on Day 5
Coffee will be available throughout the day and lunch will be served at noon on full days of course instruction. Please note that attendance for the full product session is mandatory in order to receive a certificate of completion.
All documentation and materials will be provided.
Seminar Fee Schedule
The tuition for the EEG Service Seminar is $1,000.00. The tuition for the PSG, EMG and IOM Service Seminars is $750. The tuition will be waived for eligible customers under warranty. All travel costs, lodging, and meals (lunch is provided during course hours) are the responsibility of the attendee.
Nihon Kohden America is located in Southern California nestled in the city of Irvine.
Nihon Kohden America, Inc.
Corporate Training Center
15353 Barranca Parkway
Irvine, CA 92618
Tel: (800) 325-0283 or (949) 580-1555
Airports near Nihon Kohden America:
- SNA – Orange County/John Wayne Airport (10 miles) ocair.com
- LGB – Long Beach Airport (30 miles) lgb.org
- LAX – Los Angeles Airport (49 miles) lawa.org
Nihon Kohden has several discounted corporate rates at the following hotels:
Ayres Hotel – Laguna Woods
- 24341 El Toro Road
- Laguna Woods, CA 92637
- Ph: (800) 594-8412 or (949) 588-0131
- Rates (mention affiliation with Nihon Kohden to receive this rate):
- $150/night +tax for Deluxe Room
Distance from Nihon Kohden Office:
Approximately 5 miles or 8 minutes driving distance
- Complimentary full cooked-to-order breakfast each morning
- Complimentary Manager’s Reception Monday – Thursday evenings 5:00pm-7:00pm offering Beer, Wine, Soft Drinks and Light Hors d’oeuvres.
- Complimentary roundtrip van service to and from John Wayne/Orange County Airport 9am-3pm and 6pm-9pm. Van reservation required 24 hours in advance. Based on availability.
- Complimentary roundtrip van service to and from Nihon Kohden for groups pre-arranged through the hotel Sales Department 7:30am-7:00pm. Based on availability.
- Complimentary morning newspaper
- In-room refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, iron/board and hairdryer
- Complimentary wireless high speed internet
- Business Services Kiosk in lobby
- Complimentary Parking
- Newly added electric vehicle charging stations
- All guest rooms newly renovated completed in August 2015, all public and meeting spaces renovated, completed November 2016
- 17900 Jamboree Road
- Irvine, CA 92614
- Ph: (888) 230-4452
- Rates (mention affiliation with Nihon Kohden, corporate ID #CR49561)
- $159+/night +10% tax for Single or Double Occupancy
Distance from Nihon Kohden Office:
Approximately 7.2 miles or 15 minutes
- Complimentary shuttle service to & from Orange County/SNA Airport
- Complimentary shuttle service to Local Offices
- Complimentary In-Room High Speed Internet Access
- Fitness Studio
- Chef’s Everyday Breakfast featuring fresh fruit, yogurt parfaits, pastries, cereals, coffee and juice. Menu subject to change without notice
- Overnight Self-Parking
Please email: hotelirvine.com to reserve your shuttle/transfers in advance. This will be the best way to rarely if ever experience a delay. This is really important as sometimes they do not have the shuttle/transfer readily available and will need to get you a cab, which we are attempting to avoid.
- Normal Business Hours: 5:00am – 11:15pm
- Arrivals: 15 and 45 hours – example 3:15pm or 3:45pm
- Departures: on the hour and half hour – example 3:00pm or 3:30pm
- One dedicated airport shuttle and that is all they do all day.
Local Shuttle (Business):
Times are arranged by guest.
- Normal Business Hours – 6am – 6pm
If you need special shuttle arrangements outside these hours please set up with the hotel directly and they should be able to accommodate. One dedicated local shuttle and that is all they do all day.
Transportation – Airport Shuttle or Car Rental
Please note that the ground transportation is not included.
Both Ayres Hotel and Hotel Irvine offer complimentary airport shuttle service to & from John Wayne Orange County/SNA Airport. Please contact the hotel directly for hours of shuttle operations.
Uber fare is approximately $13–$33 for uberX, $25-$33 for uberXL each way to/from the Orange County Airport Click Here.
The taxi fare is approximately $37 each way to/from the Orange County Airport Click Here.
Super Shuttle is available to/from the airport, but you must arrange this ahead of time at
- 1-800-BLUEVAN or supershuttle.com
Nihon Kohden has a special contracted corporate rate with Enterprise Rent-A-Car (see details below).
National Rent-A-Car at John Wayne Airport
19051 Airport Way North
Santa Ana, CA 92707
Tel: (949) 253-9155
Hours: Sun-Sat 5:30am – 11:00pm PST
9101 Research Drive
Irvine, CA 92618
Tel: (949) 753-0149
Hours: Mon-Fri 7:30am – 5:30pm PST
Website: nationalcar.com or Ask for Nihon Kohden America Special Rate, Corporate Acct#: XZ32817
To preregister, each attendee must complete the Registration Form so that it is received no later than registration cut off date. Confirmation for each attendee will be typically sent within 24 hours. The seminar is open on a first come, first serve basis. Nihon Kohden America, Inc. reserves the right to limit the number of registered attendees.
Nihon Kohden America, Inc. reserves the right to cancel any seminar due to insufficient registrants. If cancelled, notification will be provided to registered attendees within one week after the registration cut off date. If Nihon Kohden cancels a seminar, any tuition will be refunded. Any attendee who has received a seminar confirmation and does not attend the seminar will forfeit any tuition.