Nihon Kohden’s Polysmith PQ and Report Building is a course designed for technologists, physicians, and administrators already using the Polysmith PSG application8. There is approximately 20 hours of instruction and is geared to understanding Polysmith DMS, PQ custom report building and how it can facilitate workflow inside the lab. This hands-on 2 1/2-day course will cover:
Goals and Objectives:
- Understand the advanced features of Polysmith Data Management System
- Polysmith integration into customer; Workflow, Advanced DB, Patient Questionnaires, and Custom Reports.
- Gain self-reliance and confidence in utilizing Polysmith features with less reliance on Polysmith support and to maximize efficiency of workflows.
- Create and modify reports.
- Understand workflows and demonstrate how Polysmith/DMS can minimize duplicate work.
- Instruct on all the Advanced Features within the Polysmith Suite.
- Polysmith DMS – Patient / staff scheduling & database interface.
- Polysmith – Study acquisition, scoring, & review.
- Polysmith Template Builder – Design, create, and edit report templates.
- Polysmith Report Viewer – Generate reports using templates & data contained in Polysmith DMS.
- Polysmith PQ – Create patient questionnaires for screening / monitoring pre/post sleep study.
Katarina Sullivan, BS, RPSGT
Katarina holds a B.S. in Health Services Administration as well as an Associates in Polysomnography. Katarina is currently the Neurology Eastern Regional Specialist for Nihon Kohden and has been with the company since 2017.
Meaghan Smith, BS, RPSGT, CSE
Meaghan holds a B.S. from OIT (Oregon Institute of Technology) and has over 30 years of experience in Polysomnography and Neurology. Meaghan is currently the Western Region Clinical Specialist at Nihon Kohden America and has been with the company since 2015.